Gnoll Estate Country Park offers so much to see & do that you will want to keep coming back.
Activities on offer include;
- a visitor centre with free wifi, cafe & conference facilities.
- a choice of children’s & adventure playgrounds,
- take a swing on the 9 hole pitch and putt golf course,
- try orienteering
- relax whilst fishing on the two dedicated fishing ponds
- enjoy the nature and wildlife of the park via the number of way marked woodland walks.
Gnoll Parkrun has also recently started in the park. This is a FREE weekly 5km event for runners of all standards which takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Junior Parkrun started on Sunday 26th of March at 9am.
It's for children aged 4 to 14 of all fitness levels, the course is 2km.
This weekly run will allow children to see the wildlife within the Park with the safety of being in sight of volunteer Marshals.
Footgolf, one of Britain’s fastest growing sports , is also now available at Gnoll Country Park.
Gnoll Estate Country Park offers an abundance of activities for all.